Hello,

>From two tables in the same document, I need to move several rows from one
table to another, preferably through keyboard shortcuts as it's much faster.

Here's what I wanted to do:
1. Select one or more rows, through ALT in case they're contiguous, through
CTRL if they aren't
2. Cut with CTRL+X and expect Writer to remove the rows instead of leaving
empty lines
3. Go to destination, hit CTRL+V and expect current rows to move down and
the pasted rows to move in

It looks like Writer is unable to do this. Can you confirm or tell me how?

Thank you.