I have tried several
        times to install LibreOffice.I have downloaded it more than
        once.I use Windows 7 Ultimate and have 8Gb of internal ram.My laptop is
relatively new and is high specification with
        plenty of free space.I have had no problem loading other
        software that I can recall.I enclose an attachment showing the error
message.It appears
        part way through the install process.I emphasise that I have
        no previous version running or indeed any version of LibreOffice
        3.5 already installed and I am attempting to install as a single
        user.I cannot understand why this message constantly
        appears.Once I close the dialogue box, it immediately goes to
        the final dialogue box, but contains a warning that it has not
        installed.Finally, I have checked msconfig and no process or service is
        operating.In Programs and Features, there is no reference to
        LibreOffice.I hope you can identify the problem and I hope to hear from
you
        soon.RegardsDavid Trott