I'm trying out the latest LibO 3.5.5.3 (on Mac OS X.6) and I think I've found
a bug with exporting a BASE query result set to a CALC sheet. I used to be
able to just drag the query icon from the QUERIES pane of the BASE window
into a cell of a new CAL sheet (alongside), and, voila, the query listing
would populate the sheet. Now I just get a message box saying "The interface
XQueriesSupplier is not available" (whatever that means). So this very
useful and quick way of printing out a query result no longer seems to work!
A bug? Anyone else having the same problem?