Hi :)
Ahhh, nicely remembered!  I do use Ubuntu but unfortunately my friend uses Xp
and may move to Win7 if work forces it on us as they seem to want to.

--- On Thu, 16/8/12, webmaster-Kracked_P_P <webmas...@krackedpress.com> wrote:

From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Japanese font
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 16 August, 2012, 14:29

Yes I would.

I just sent you, your friend, and Thomas B. an email off list about this
font "problem".

Have you tried to search the Synaptic Package Manager [Ubuntu 10.04 for
me] for "japanese font".  There are a lot of listing there.

As I stated in that email, I think Thomas B. would know which of those
listings would be the best ones to use.

.