Spencer Graves wrote:
Hello:

       How can I change the spell check language in LibreOffice 3.6
Impress?  LO Writer has options under Tools -> Language that I can't
find in LO Impress.

       I have LO Impress slides I created with Spanish as the default
and I want to change everything to English.  "Tools -> Options: Language
Settings:  Language" seems to allow me to change the default language to
English.  However, when I run Tools -> Spelling, in some places it still
shows Spanish -- even in some cases for new text.  In some places, it
seems to allow me to change the language.  However, in many cases, after
I think I've changed to English, I look again and find it's still Spanish.

       Suggestions?

       I can provide an example, but I'm not sure I should try to add an
attachment to this email.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves

     Tools -> Options -> LibreOffice -> Languages
Change the Default languages for documents from Spanish to the type of English that you want to use.
     Study the other choices available on this page as well.

--Dan