>Try Tools>SQL...
>ALTER TABLE "TableName" DROP COLUMN "Pics";
>SHUTDOWN COMPACT;
>Execute, close and reopen the database document.

>If this does not help, You can extract the script file out of the
>document archive, remove all references to that picture column and
>rebuild the database from script.

OK.  I cannot even access the Tools/SQL menu without receiving the original
error.  So I extracted the script file and removed the "Image" references.
Then I can save the script file as whatever I want to call it.  But at this
point I do not know how to "rebuild the database from script" as you
mentioned above.

Can you describe the process?

Thanks,