Hi timecode,

Am 29.08.2012 15:25 schrieb timecode:

> I save copies of essays from a scientific database. This database adds a
> little graphic to each footnote. I want to erase all these graphics from my
> documents. But how can I do that?

If there are no other graphic elements that you want to be shown, you can
comletely disable graphic display (Tools > Options > LibreOffice Writer > View >
Display)

> Is there an option that enables me to select all identical objects within
> the document after I selected one?

If you want to jump from graphics to graphics for deleting, you can use the
Navigator (F5). It's not ideal, but a bit quicker than manual navigation.

Nino