Hello

Here's the problem:
- an AVI video file with a few seconds removed when it was ripped from the
original DVD
- the subtitle .sub file that still contains the full data

Here's what a .sub file looks like:
---------------------
{65364}{65474}<first line that I need to remove>
{66534}{66572}<last line I need to removed>

At about 2/3 into the movie, the extra, useless subtitles are displayed,
which means that the subtitles and the video no longer match. This means
that after removing the useless section, I must renumber the rest of the
start/end for each line.

Before I write a Python script tomorrow morning, do you know if can Calc do
this?

Thank you.