From: NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: 3.6.1 dictionary installs (.deb) fail & bork
dpkg/apt-get
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Monday, 3 September, 2012, 23:26

On 08/31/2012 07:10 AM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote:

> For now, can the Dictionary Extension that are listed on the Extension
> pages, or the NA-DVD dictionary pages, install correctly?  If so, you
> will still have the chosen dictionaries till the fix is made.

Thanks, but I'd rather fix the existing problem(s) so that others don't
experience the same. I've just encountered the same issue with
LibreOffice 3.5.6.2
Build ID: e0fbe70-5879838-a0745b0-0cd1158-638b327
so it might be time to post on the developers list - the dpkg system
breakage is quite serious IMO.