Once I have the data imported into the spreadsheet, there are no problems
with dates. It was the importation of the dates that caused the problem. As
for date formats, I prefer ISO8601 as I was using that format in the sixties
and I never stopped. I can accommodate any *unambiguous* date and time
format. It is when the dates and time format becomes ambiguous that I have
problems.
I found a definition for 'AFAIK'; "All Fans Are Inane Koalas". The other
definition I found is not fit to print.