Hi :)
MeeGo was a very standard Gnu&Linux distro.  It's discontinued at the moment
and i'm not sure if it's going to be re-continued.  Possibly, perhaps but it
looks like "The Linux Foundation" are taking it in a slightly different
direction and calling it Tizen
https://www.tizen.org/

See
https://meego.com/
main-page news and possibly delve into ancient history by visiting the
precursor to MeeGo's page
https://moblin.org/

>From  DistroWatch
"MeeGo is [was] an open-source Linux project which brings together the Moblin
project, headed up by Intel, and Maemo, by Nokia, into a single
open-source activity.  It includes performance optimisations and features
 which enable the development of computational and graphically oriented
applications and connected services, support for Internet standards,
easy-to-use development environment based on Qt, and state-of-the-art
Linux stack optimised for the size and capabilities of small footprint
platforms and mobile devices.  MeeGo currently targets platforms such as
netbooks and entry-level desktops, handheld computing and communications
 devices, in-vehicle infotainment devices, connected TVs, and media
phones."
http://distrowatch.com/meego