I hope my response will also help him;
          if he clicks on that link, he should find numerous programs to do
what he wishes -

       I just hope my french didn't send him in the wrong direction  ;-)

       If anyone wishes a translation of what I wrote, let me know & I'll
attempt to translate  ;-)
           boy oh boy am I rusty ... [in French that's oxidier - quite a
bit more appropriate, don't you think  ;-)]

Hi :)