Hi :)
The upgrade from 3.5.x to 3.5.7 is extremely unlikely to cause problems.  That
3rd digit is roughly like a "Service Pack" number, but divide it by 2 because
MS only does 3 SPs whereas LO does 6 or 7.

The 3.x.7 aims at avoiding introducing new features!  New features are mostly
in the 3.6.x or being lined-up for the 3.7.0.  The 3.5.7 is likely to just have
fixes for any lingering problems in the 3.5.6.  Most of those fixes will be
being merging into the 3.6.3 and .4.  At least that's how i imagine it works.
Certainly once that 3rd digit reaches .4 the branch seems a lot  more stable.