Dear All,

I am trying to write a macro in order to create some sheets once it is
invoked (e.g. through a button).

Sheet 1 contains a list. So cells in the first column contains a name:

A1 = player1
A2 = player2
A3 = player3
A4 = player4
A5 = player5
A6 = player6
..
An = playern

where n may change.

So I need a funcition that counts the elements in column A (numberOfPlayer)
and that create n sheets each called player1, player2, .., playern.

I wrote something like this:

Sub DateSheets()

numberOhSheets=1

  While Sheet1.A & numberOhSheets <> ""
     numberOhSheets = numberOhSheets + 1
  Next

  For sht = 14 To 14 + numberOfSheets
     Sheets.Add after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
     Sheets(Sheets.Count).Name = Rosa.A & sht-13
  Next
End Sub

What should I do to make it working? And how can I create a button to run
it?

Thanks a lot,

Samuele