Hi :)
Intermittent problems are still problems.  If someone has a similar issue in
the future this thread may give them ideas to try or may build into being part
of a pattern that identifies exactly when/if the problem happens to make it
easier to post a precise bug-report that is not so tricky to find&fix

So, good work and congrats :)
Regards form
Tom :)