Hi :)
Wow!  If there was some way of saving the User Profile of a perfect set-up and
then uploading that to the Extensions website then it might help a lot of
people get idealised set-ups quite quickly.  There was something about using an
xcu file so that all users of a Windows machine would start with the same basic
set-up but despite people trying to help me with it i never got around to
implementing it.