On 11/23/2012 12:18 PM, Steven Dayton wrote:
Can I lock a row in spread sheet so it doesn't move out of view when I
scroll down in long documents. I can do this in Excel but I haven't been
able to find a way to do this in LibreOffice Calc.

I have set up the first row in the spread sheet as a column titles row and
I have over a 150 lines in the spread sheet. I would like that first row to
remain in view as I scroll down the rows. Hope that makes sense.

If there is a better way to set up column headers I welcome tips and tricks.

Steve

Yes, after selecting the columns or rows to be included then under Window select Freeze

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com