Hi :)
It might be a known problem.  It might be worth trying to post a bug-report
because part of the guide's process hopefully helps you quickly find similar
reports that have been posted previously.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

Registering at the bug-reporting place is really not difficult even though
people often grumble about having to sign up to yet another site.  Once
registered then posting a bug-report is roughly the same as using a web-based
email system to post an email.

If the guide asks you to post information that you don't know already then post
anyway as you can add the extra information later.  Also the guide tries to
cover all eventualities so some things it asks for might not be 100% necessary
and the devs/triagers may ask for extra info anyway.  Generally it is best to
post as much of what they ask for as you reasonably can but don't let that
delay you from posting.

Hopefully someone from this list might have a much better idea of this specific
problem and be able to give better help.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)