On 01/21/2013 05:26 PM, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> Hello, Everyone
> I hope that this is not too off topic, but I was wondering...  Where are the
> nightly builds for Linux?
>
> The following three directories are now empty:
> <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-
> dbgutil/>
> <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_10-Release-
> Configuration/>
> <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_64_11-Release-
> Configuration/>
>
> This is the last nightly build that I have been able to install:
>
> Version 4.1.0.0.alpha0+ (Build ID: 4a507f732d82c188ad81b022cbe3037951e58ac)
> TinderBox: Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-dbgutil, Branch:master, Time:
> 2012-12-24_14:04:36
>
> The directory that I downloaded it from is now empty:
> <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-
> dbgutil/>
>
> Any help you can give me in solving this mystery is greatly appreciated.
>
> Steven P. Ulrick

/master seems to only contain Windows files every time that I've looked.

You can backup one directory
 http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/
and then go to LO 4
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/
There you find the most recent deb & rpms:
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/Linux-x86_64_11-Release-Configuration/current/>

etc.

Other than that, I'd suggest asking on the dev list.