2013/1/27 Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>:
> Hi :)
> It should be fine in Ubuntu 12.04.  I'm not sure why people are talking about
> Windows

That felt strange to me too, since I mentioned my operating system in
my original post. Even stranger is that I received that message at
all, since I have a filter that is supposed move all messages that
contains the word ”Windows” (or any of some other words) from my inbox
so I never have to read them, but obviously this does not work, which
doesn't have anything to do with LibreOffice anyway, so this is way
off topic…

> but this guide covers both anyway
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel

Thanks. I'll take a look at it later.