Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2013 schrieb webmaster-Kracked_P_P:
> On 02/02/2013 07:30 AM, Walther Koehler wrote:
Hello web-m, hello list,

Thank you for your reply.

I am using / have been using different Linux Debian Versions and OO from 2.*
on up to LO 3.5.3 and I have seen no different behaviour in the grammar and
spelling checker.

If I insert/delete a letter outside the red marking, the next word to be
corrected ist only partially marked red. i.e.
cONFUXION (capitals = red marked)
LO might offer as a better replacement "confusion", clicking on change gives
cconfusion

A paragraph might be formatted as "standard". Some words are in addition hard
formatted as bold. As soon as I do some manual correction outside the
red-marked words, the checker starts over checking that paragraph an killing
all hard formats.

Walther