Hi :)
On the other hand MS Office still does not support many features of LibreOffice
yet either.  Plus a LOT of the functionality of MS Office depends on you buying
the 'right' bundle and then buying extra apps on top of whatever is included in
the bundle.  For example the Student's version of MSO doesn't include Publisher
or Access.  Plus their default formats rely on everyone using the same version
and the same OS as the person that created the document and only really works
on desktop machines.  Plus all the security issues that MS documents and the
app has suffered from over the years are almost entirely avoided by Libreoffice
and all the other OpenSource office programs.  Will MSO ever catch up on
security or cross-platform compatibility?