I was using 3.6+. Have been using Libre Office since it began. I downloaded and installed 4 ran into a problem: the spreadsheet module does not link to other software as 3.6 does. One of the the things I use the spreadsheet for is to analyze certain stock market items which (in 3.6) are properly linked to an investment program I use via Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) plug-ins.

Everything worked with 3.6 so I had to uninstall 4 and reinstall 3.6 in order for things to properly function. Anyone know if this has been or will be addressed? Thanks

--
/* Phil */