Hi :)
The QA team and bug-triagers are pretty smart so they can sort it out for you
(or others).  There are a lot of drop-downs on the page and it's a little
tricky to find the right one but when you know where it is then you could help
the bug-triagers by just doing that for a whole load of 'bug-reports' where the
poster grumbles that they couldn't find the option.  There's all sorts of
simple, dumb, easy things that can be quite a significant help and can help you
learn your way in to doing more and more complex stuff.