-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jean-Francois Nifenecker [mailto:jean-francois.nifenec...@laposte.net]
Enviada: quarta-feira, 13 de Fevereiro de 2013 19:09
Para: users@global.libreoffice.org
Assunto: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table borders

Le 13/02/2013 17:27, PGR a écrit :
> My table does show it's border when I open the documento or when doing a
> previsualization. It gets lost when I print the document, even to pdf
> creator.
> That option in LO configuration is also active.
> I thought this issue was solved on version 3.4...
>

> What is the border thickness value? It might be way too thin to be
> correctly rendered on a printer.

> --
> Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux

The border does render fine when printing from MS Word.
Has I told before, I have a logo inside the header of my document. If I
remove the logo, the table gets printed. But I can't do this because these
are oficial documents that are connected to a DB.
If I create a document from scratch inside LO with a logo and a table this
doesn't happen, but I have to keep using existing documents.
I think there's no solution yet and I have to still use MS office for a
while... :(
Many thanks for your help.