Hi :)
Yes, i saw Chinese characters too and it looked like they were arranged
properly.  So it looks like Gnome/Cinamon/Mate are covered by Mint and Unity
covered by Ubuntu.  Is anyone using a KDE distro?

Alternatively perhaps it's a packaging issue?  Mint and Ubuntu both use the
.Deb (apt-get or dpkg).  Does anyone have LibreOffice installed using the yum
(.Rpm) method?  Redhat/CentOS/ScientificLinux anyone?

Hmmm, ideal would be someone on Redhat family and using KDE of course ;)