Hi :)
Approximately page 3 of most chapters of the official guides says something
like this

"Icons
The icons used to illustrate some of the many tools available in LibreOffice
may differ from the ones used in this guide. The icons in this guide have been
taken from a LibreOffice installation that has been set to display the Galaxy
set of icons.
If you wish, you can change your LibreOffice software package to display Galaxy
icons as follows:
What you see may be different
1) On Linux and Windows operating systems, go to Tools > Options >LibreOffice >
View on
the main menu bar to open the dialog for view options.
2) On a Mac operating system, go to LibreOffice > Preferences > View on the
main menu
bar to open the dialog for view options.
3) In User interface > Icon size and style select Galaxy from the options
available in the drop-
down list.
4) Click OK to save your settings and close the dialog."