Hi :)
Something i had not even thought about at all, as an English speaker is the
problem of translating dialogue-boxes or other pop-ups such as warnings and
stuff.

I've seen movies and been to places where a couple of words in one language has
been translated into a long babble in another language and then a couple of
words in that language resulted in a surprising amount of words in English.
Even "dialog" in English (US) is shorter and looks weird to me because i am
more familiar with the longer English (GB) version "dialogue".

I just hadn't thought about what problems that would create in dialogue boxes.
Turns out it's just another thing that LibreOffice is already dealing with
faster than AOO and better than OOo handled it.
Regards form
Tom :)