On 02/19/2013 11:56 AM, Joel Madero wrote:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:44 AM, sun shine <phaedr...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 19/02/13 16:33, Tanstaafl wrote:

Hello,

I read recently that IBM had finally donated all of the Lotus Symphony UI
code to AOO...

Are there any plans to at least take a look at this code and possibly
cherry pick it to give a facelift for LO? I don't want (hate!) the ribbon
in MSO, but would love to see the UI with a decent facelift/refresh...

As far as I know there are no such plans.

Best Regards,
Joel

The only thing I heard about this, in the past, was the possibilityof adding "Tabbed" documents, like you find in browsers using "new tab" or "new window". Adding that might take a lot of work.