On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 16:56 +0100, Wolfgang Keller wrote:
> > If I'm incorrect, please let me know what is correct - but I'm pretty
> > sure that someone with some PyUno skills will be needed.
> I would guess that those are rare, since PyUNO is at about the best
> kept secret of LO(/OO).

+1 +1 +1

I've even attempted to make several runs at it.  The documentations is a
*@(^&@*$^&@*# crime.   There are silly trivial "Hello World" examples,
and there is the dump of the API.  And nothing in between.

If someone implements this as a contribution to the project *PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE* do a step-by-step BLOG article/series of it.  I'll send
them a six-pack;  just let me know the URL.

There really seems to be an *AMAZING* amount of power just sitting there
to be used - but it is completely obscured to anyone not aleady familiar
with UNO's syntax and vocabulary.

Especially with the introduction of CMIS support it really seems a great
time to facilitate real automation via LibreOffice.

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383