I've been experimenting because I want to write a sticky-note program that will
allow a user to write sticky notes that accompany a document.  When you switch
from one document window to another, the notes from the 1st would close and the
notes from the 2nd would open (if you've already opened them).

The problem I'm running into is that if I display a dialog (with
oDialog.setVisible(True)), I can display one, but then the next one I try to
display doesn't appear.  I even tried to display a dialog then put up a message
box, and that won't work.

Is this a limit with LO BASIC?  Can only one dialog be open at a time?  Or is
there a way to get around this?

(I'm thinking if I can't, then I might write a program in another language to
do this, but that would be tougher and would be like almost any sticky note
program.)

Hal