Joel Madero wrote:
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Girvin R. Herr <girvin.h...@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

Greetings,
I am contemplating upgrading my Slackware 12.2 Linux to 14.0. I am
currently using LO 3.6.4.3 under KDE 3.5.10.
I would like to know if anyone has LO 3.6, especially the standard binary
download, working with KDE 4.8+?
Thanks in advance.
Girvin Herr

As far as I know there haven't been any issues particularly against KDE
4.8, also you could check out LibreOffice 4.0.1 that was released today,
most people seem very happy with it :-D

Best,
Joel
Joel,
Thanks for your response. That's good to know that I don't have to be concerned about LO. As for checking out LO 4.0.1, I am waiting for that zero to go away! When 4.1.5+ is released, I will jump on. I have a rule that I don't install any software that has a version ending in zero. Every time I have violated that rule, I have regretted it.
Thanks again.
Girvin Herr