On 03/11/2013 02:23 PM, mickeyf wrote:
LO version 4.0.1.2, Windows 7

I have enabled 'record macro'
I have enabled 'experimental features'
I have set macro security to 'Low'

I go to Organize macros->... -> Python samples. The 'run' button is enabled,
the 'create', 'edit', 'rename' and 'delete' buttons are disabled.

Only for python are these buttons disabled, not other languages. Do I need
to install some python add-on? If so, what and where is it and what is the
install procedure?

I do have python installed, but if there is something specific that must be
done for LO, I don't know what that is.

If I am simply missing a needed module, an informational message would be
appreciated rather than just a grayed out button.

Thanks

Do you have python installed? I am not sure if it is installed automatically in Windows 7. Windows binaries are available at www.python.org

--
Jay Lozier