Hi.
What version LO are you using. I will fire up my mac and check there too, my last test was 3.6 on Suse.
Steve
On 2013-03-17 01:47, Tinkerer wrote:
Steve

There is no bug.
Not all Hyperlinks will be to another Sheet, so adding a sheet location
would cause more problems.
The Documentation could be improved though.

Thank you for your example, it works.
I tried adding another Hyperlink to your Sheet 2012 and it moved the Link to
Sheet 2011, just as I have been experiencing.
It follows then that there must be: A difference in the interpretation, i.e.
a bug in the Mac version, or a difference in the instruction, i.e. my entry
into the drop down frame.
Here is my entry:
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4044189/Link.jpg>

Adding a Name does not apply.
I cannot see what other arrangement I could have tried.

Tink.