From: Gilles <codecompl...@free.fr>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org Sent: Monday, 18 March 2013, 15:07
Subject: [libreoffice-users] [4.0.1.2/Win/Writer] Printing labels with odd
sheets?

Hello

I bought the following sheets of labels that have some pitches/margins:

http://bagofiles.free.fr/libreoffice.labels/microapp.labels.sheet.jpg

I tried Writers' File > New > Labels, and used user-specific settings, but
the preview doesn't look like what I expected:

http://bagofiles.free.fr/libreoffice.labels/libreoffice.labels.params.jpg
http://bagofiles.free.fr/libreoffice.labels/libreoffice.labels.output.jpg

Before I ditch the pack and find some labels that have no pitch/margins, has
someone successfully printed labels with LO that look like that?

Thank  you.