Good afternoon
I am trying to put something together for Kindle (still; had formating
troubles the other day, that continue).

Currently I am trying to rewrite/overwrite or whatever the term may be
an ODF file as a html file.
The originally uploaded file hadimages + captions that appeared in the
Amazon "preview" to be overlapping.
Amazon told me to "join" the images and captions.

So, I am trying to:
Insert -> frame; insert -> picture into frame, insert -> text (caption)
into frame.

I am not yet sure, whether this will look acceptable in the end, but in
the moment I have the following problem:
* delete the original image at a certain spot
* copy the caption text
* insert frame.

So far so good, ... BUT ... EVERY time I insert a frame (empty at this
point), the cursor jumps to the top of the document and
I have to go find the just inserted frame.
Is this normal??
If it is, is there a way to turn this behavior off? (it is really annoying)

Thank you
Thomas