With Oracle Report Builder it does not seem to be possible to have a text
field overflow into the next line and push everything below that down a
line.  (I'm porting an application from an old Paradox system and this was
possible in Paradox reports.)  If I make the text box double height in
Report Builder, then the second line appears OK, but most of the records
don't need a second line and end up being double spaced.  Is there any work
around for this.

What I have tried is to use a macro to check the length of each text string
and if it exceeds 40 characters then I create a second record to contain
the excess characters.

  01/01/2013

  Dick Smith - 3.5mm Plug $14.94, 25 CD

  13636