Hi.
What was the document created in and what version.
Steve

On 2013-04-05 14:39, James Knott wrote:
I have both LibreOffice and OpenOffice on my computers. One thing I've noticed is that documents don't always appear the same in them. For example, I have one document which is a table in landscape mode in LO, but appears in portrait mode in OO. Is this a problem with Open Document Formats? Or one of the apps?