On 04/05/2013 03:22 AM, JR75018 wrote:
Hi krackedpress,

This is accounting. I try to explain in details:

Three lines and for each three columns of numeric datas and two of text .
Two colums are the sums of the expenses for each account => for one of them
I have 24 lines and three colums: one for text, one for the expenses and one
for the dates. For the two others I have three columns : one of text  and
two of expenses. For one of this both account  I have 25 lines and for the
last one 8 lines. I have two celles more with a sum in each. Nothing more
complicated except different colors. 18 cells with sums.

My LO version is 4.0.1.2 (in french).

Number of operations : 100.
Memory for LO : 20 Mo
Memory per item : 5,2 Mo.

My file : 24,6 ko (28 on the disk).

Thanks.

Jacques

Thanks

Yes, the sheet is not complex enough for the file to be large and slow.

We must have a user out there that knows tricks for speeding up Atom systems.