On 2013-04-06 05:02, Paul Schwartz wrote:
I am using LibreOffice 3.5.7.2 in Ubuntu 12.04. Ever since I changed from
OpenOffice I have noticed that Calc will not allow me to copy a selection
of cells in one row to several other rows. It only allows me to do one cell
to a range in a column.

Does anybody have this problem? Is it a bug that has been discussed
previously? If not, why not?

Thanks

Paul

Hi.
I am using 3.6. I can highlight and copy say B6:F6 (a selection in row 6).

I can highlight B37:b47 (several other rows) and paste and I paste the copy from above into all of the rows so that the cells B6:F6 are repeated in b37:f37 to b47:f47.

Are you saying you cannot do that. I vaguely recollect that at one point in the past I observed your result but in 3.6 it works as above.

Steve