Hi :)
Definitely ask the question again then so it gets back to the question you need
rather than the confused tangle of tangents we went through there.

Also worth posting the same question in a few other forums or mailing lists if
you can find any appropriate.  I would be tempted to ask on the Websites List
here.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)