I would be glad to help - know programming from when I had websites
up & running;
            have been using LO since OO - and enjoyed/enjoy it;

       I don't know what help I could be in developing,
            the site - checked the URL - looks clean & neat (looks nicely
done.)

       If you should need an editor; well, that's right up my bailiwick  ;-)

Hi All,