On 04/30/2013 08:54 AM, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
On 30/04/2013 12:43, Ian Whitfield wrote:
Hi All

Question regarding LO Base, (being used as a Front End to a MySQL Database). (PCLOS, LO 3.6.5.2)

I have eight 'Check Boxes' on my Form that work just fine but I find them a little small and can find no way to make them larger. I tried "pulling them out" and changing the Font size but neither of these work!!
the model must have a Height and Width property ?
The height and width can be changed, but this only changes the size of the background. It does not affect the size of the checkbox itself.

--Dan

Is there a way of adjusting the size at all?

Thanks for any help.

IanW
Pretoria RSA