Hi,

I have an odt writer document with 2 input text fields (added with the form
designer toolbar). I manually type text into one of the fields. I copy/pasted a
macro to see if I could grab the text within the input field but haven't had
any luck. This is the test macro in Basic:

Sub EnumerateFields
  vEnum = ThisComponent.getTextFields().createEnumeration()
  If Not IsNull(vEnum) Then
    If vEnum.hasMoreElements() Then
      Print "OK"
    Else
      Print "NOT OK"
    End If
  End If
End Sub

If I manually run this macro I get the "NOT OK" message.

What am I doing wrong?
What is the correct way of getting the text field elements?

Thanks

Vieri