Hello:

I installed Libreoffice 4.0.2.2 yesterday on Windows 7. The installation happened properly.

But everytime when starting the spreadsheet or the wordprocessor, I get the attached error messages. I say OK to to all the messages and later the software works properly. I haven't yet used the software extensively.

I tried re-downloading, uninstalling and reinstalling the software a few times. But the error messages keep coming.

Can anybody let me know how this can be tackled?

--
Regards.

Milind Vaze.

Reprographic Ventures