On 2013-05-12 07:18, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 05/05/13 07:04 PM, Steve Edmonds a écrit :

Do you see controls for Landscape?  What does it do if you choose it
It is some dicky issue with the Brother driver and LO on Linux. I have
seen some discussion and it is just as easy to print to PDF and print that.

Actually, I also have a Brother printer and the same fix is to choose the correct device drive with through LibreOffice.

Print->Properties->Device and choose PostScript Level 3. This fixes the problem.

Cheers,

Marc
Thanks. It does too. But I can't set this permanently. The settings in spadmin won't stick.
Steve