Hi,

I'd like to override the SAVE toolbar button, the FIle/save(save as) menu items
and the X (close) on the top right corner of the window. In other words, I'd
like a custom macro to be executed whenever a user wants to either save or
exit. This macro will eventually save the document and exit the app but after
making custom checks.

Could anyone please give me a tip on how to do this?

Alternatively, it would be fine if I could simply disable both SAVE and
QUIT/exit as long as I can add a custom icon/button in the toolbar or in the
menu so the user can actually run the macro to save&exit.

Thanks,

Vieri