(2013/05/22 2:07), Dan Lewis wrote:

> On 05/21/2013 10:02 AM, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
>> Is there a way of "copying" styles from one Calc document to another?
>> Or assigning a template?
>> Thomas
> It may depend upon what version of LibreOffice you are using.
> Using 3.6.6.3, create a new spreadsheet with all the styles and
> formatting that you want. Click the Save icon and save it in the
> template folder of the config folder as a Calc template. To use this
> template, use File > New > Templates and Documents. This opens the
> Templates and Documents dialog. Select the spreadsheet template and
> click OK.
> Using 4.0.3.3, create a spreadsheet with all the styles and formatting
> that you want. File > Save AS Template. This opens the Template Manager
> dialog. Click the Save icon in it, and name the file. To use this
> template, use File > New > Templates. In the Template tab, double click
> the spreadsheet template you created.
>
> --Dan

I do follow so far (somehow).
But, if I understand you correctly, that would work only with new
(empty) documents.
I would like to apply the styles I created in one spread sheet to
another similar spread sheet that
that already contains data.

What would be the solution in this case.
(I am using LO 3.6.4.3)