>     What I need to know first is whether this is occurring in a table
> of the database or in a form. If the latter, you may be able to correct
> the problem by editing the properties of the fields in the form. The
> fields in the form also contains number formatting.

Dan, it is occurring in a table. The database has no forms.

I have been using this database for over 10 years (but previously in
OpenOffice). I was under the impression (perhaps wrongly) that a form wasn't
needed if you were comfortable entering data directly into a table. When
used in OpenOffice, the "cost" field always had the exact cost (two decimal
places) but when used with LibreOffice, the cost filed is rounded off to .00
cents.

I did not convert this database when I moved from OpenOffice to Libreoffice.
I just opened the old file using LibreOffice Base.

I assume you are telling me that the rounding is because I am opening and
viewing the database in "table view" rather than "form view"? If so, is
there a simple way to convert my entire database so that all info will
display as "forms"? Or am I mis-interpreting your message?