Hi :)
It is the best.  As keeps being proved by various articles, migrations, posts
made to lists and experience.

People are free to disagree as long as they are happy to be wrong.

Personally i wouldn't limit it to being the best just amongst free Office
Suites.  I would expand that out to include word-processor programs that are
not part of suites and i would include non-free suites and programs.

Btw the Users List occasionally gets "thank you" letters from happy users.  Is
there somewhere i could forwards them to?  Perhaps to send as a digest
announcement to the rest of the project?